BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

We got to hang out with the Vaughn's for a day!! It was such a blast!
Thank's so much for having us over guys! it was a superfun day!!

 T-2 and Henry the newest Vaughn playing with legos!
For the record, I did try- quite unsuccessfully- to get
a picture of Henry's face. Just believe me when I say
he's adorable!
Kristyn and Sophia

You did a great job making your bracelet Gwen!

 I had to get a picture when I saw Kate and Autumn
 sharing a snack. So cute!
Libby and Judd could pass for twins don't you think?

"The Moms"
Thanks for inviting us over Auntie Leslie!

Nothing to say here...^
On second thought, I think he was trying to
recover from being caught with Legos. It's
O.K. Kyle 'big boys' can play with those! ;)

Me with "Libby Lu" and Olivia

And now Gwen- who is good at finding her way into pictures!
Sorry, no pictures of Corrine and Summyrrh, and Jerome
was at school :( 

Hopefully we can see you guys again soon! :D

0 comments: