BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On July 5th Kristyn and I went to the Bill Rice
Ranch with a group from church. Kristyn was
in Junior Camp and I was in Youth Camp.
Because we weren't together, I didnt get any
pictures of her or what she did. :(
We all had a great time. We were there for a
whole week.Here are some of the pictures
On the way

Lydia and I

We started driving at 4:00 a.m. Sunday. We
got to the ranch at about 8:00 p.m.


Sitting in the John R. Rice auditorium for service

Britany
Lydia and I played softball on a team with
girls from from Medina, Ohio

getting ready to bat

go Lydia!



One day, we made a dummy during cabin clean up time;
to impress the cabin inspector.

We found this note when we came back. :-)

Lydia and I in our cabin


Britany, Lydia, and I with our counsellor, Chelsea

Chad Matthew and Steven with their counsellor Carl

Sarah, Rebekah and I

1 comments:

hannah said...

im so glad you and kristyn could come to camp. i had lots of fun! i hope you can come to camp joy next year

~hannah~